Saturday, December 12, 2009

♥♥♥ mOod: BlisSfuL ♥♥♥

Alhamdulillah... syukur Ya Allah....

Thnx bnyk2 untk everyone yg alwayz support me espcly my parents, family n my frenz: Nadz, Wafa, Rini, Nani n all my clsm8z n coursem8s.. everyone...
luv u all damn much..

I'm so2 hepy coz all my worried da ilang.. :) :)
b4 diz i'm so worried bout my result espcly for design n materialz..

1) Design: i think, my carry marks for diz subject must be sooo horrible, haha..
2) Material: susah nk dpt markah..

i tot that maybe i'll fail n need to repeat (huhuhuhu, nightmare yg sgt truk), x sanggup nk repeat..

anyhow, i manage to pass n i'm hepy with my result.. Alhamdulillah :)

Next sem is coming n Chaiyok2!!!! new challenges are waiting.. :)
juz cant wait to start new sem..

lots lots of love ♥ qistina :)

No comments:

Post a Comment